Second Wedding Salsa
This salsa is so easy and fresh, with a twist…..black olives! Even if you don’t like olives, you will agree that these flavors blend together for the perfect combination to top your tortilla chip!
The first time I tried this salsa was at my sister’s second wedding. The salsa was great and timeless–unfortunately, not so much the marriage.
- 2 cans (10 oz.) mild Rotel (Buy blue label Rotel with lime and cilantro if you can find it)
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilis
- 1/2 – 1 can (4 oz.) chopped black olives
- 1/4 c. Ken’s Simply Vinaigrette Caesar or Paul Newman’s Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- 1/2 t. or “to taste” a low sodium Cajun Seasoning (Like Slap ya Mama)
Find our products in a store near you
Mix all ingredients and serve with tortilla chips. This salsa is best when mixed an hour or two before serving. If making ahead of time, store in refrigerator but take out an hour before serving.