Ms. Betty’s Toffee Praline Bars
Toffee Praline Bars – bet you can’t eat just one
Ms. Betty Robinson was my mama’s next door neighbor and best friend. She was one of the best Southern cooks I knew. And, I have many of her recipes in my little recipe box. The recipe for her Toffee Praline Bars is one of my favorites. It goes back over 30 years ago when I first began collecting great recipes from my family members and friends. I hope you enjoy all my recipes.
Learn more about our products in Kroger, independent retailers, and our online store.
FOR TOFFEE PRALINE BARS
2 Packs Honey Graham crackers
3 Sticks Butter
3/4 Cups sugar
2 Cups chopped pecans
Find our products in a store near you
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 18″ X 13″ baking sheet with foil or parchment paper letting the edges extend past the pan. Cover the entire pan with a single layer of graham cracker squares cutting a few in order to fill the entire pan.
- Melt butter in boiler and whisk in sugar until smooth. Boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Quickly pour mixture over crackers spreading to the edges of pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until entire surface is bubbly
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes
- Lift foil/parchment from pan and place on large cutting board. Cut crackers into desired shape (squares, rectangles, or triangles)