Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
Quick and easy!
Crock pot beef Stroganoff is the perfect, hearty meal for these cold wintry days. This is one of those comfort foods that I have tucked away in my recipe box for feeding my hungry family. The ingredients are simple and the crock pot makes preparing this meal even easier.
- 2.5 lb stew meat
- 2 cns. Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 pkt. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. sour cream
- chopped green onions or parsley to garnish
- 16 oz. pkg. dried noodles or pasta
Find our products in a store near you
- Combine stew meat, soup mix, mushrooms, and Cream of Mushroom soup in crock pot stirring well.
- Start on high and cook for about 30 minutes. Stir, turn down to low cook for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Turn back to high bringing back to a simmer.
- Cook noodles according to package directions
- Serve beef and gravy over cooked noodles.
- Garnish with green onion or parsley.