Easy Apple Pie Roll Ups
Mom and Apple Pie–Homespun Goodness!
If you love Apple Pie, you’ll love these Apple Pie Roll Ups. Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so why not treat Mom with a dessert so simple the kids can make it with a just a little help from Dad. These are delicious served alone but even better with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. I prefer Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
Looking for more ideas to serve for Mother’s Day lunch or brunch? Be sure to check out more great recipes on our recipe page. They’ve all been tested and double tested in my home kitchen and on my family.
Does Mom love stuffed eggs? Be sure to come back next week for my recipe. It’s really very simple but with a few special ingredients, but I’m not telling until next week.
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 3/4 c. white sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. water
- Whipping cream or ice cream (optional)
Find our products in a store near you
- Combine apple pie filling, 1 t. cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Spoon apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 9X13″ baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add sugars, 1 t. cinnamon, and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 3 minutes stirring constantly. Turn off fire and pour mixture over roll ups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven on the top rack until bubbly. (About 40-50 minutes)
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream