Southern Green Beans w/Bean & Vegetable Seasoning
back to Food Service Recipes
Our Bean and Vegetable Seasoning is a blend of ham, onions, bacon fat, salt, and other spices for flavoring country-style dishes. This is all you need to get those great tasting veggies that keep customers coming back for more.
24/4 oz.. servings
- 1 #10 can Green Beans
- Fresh water
- 1 – 1 ¼ c. Bean & Vegetable Seasoning
Find our products in a store near you
- Drain and rinse green beans in a colander
- Return green beans to a boiler and cover with fresh water
- Add Bean and Vegetable seasoning and simmer for about 30 minutes. (Note: Water should taste salty. If not, add more seasoning.)
- Turn off fire and allow to sit and soak for 10-15 minutes before serving.