Red Beans & Sausage w/Bean & Vegetable Seasoning
back to Food Service Recipes
Our Bean and Vegetable Seasoning is a blend of ham, onions, bacon fat, salt, and other spices for flavoring country-style dishes. This is all you need to get those great tasting veggies that keep customers coming back for more.
12/8 oz. servings
- 1 c. Bean & Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 lb. dry beans
- 1 G. water
- ¼ t. red pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb. smoked sausage
Find our products in a store near you
- Rinse beans
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 2-gallon stock pot or electric crockpot
- Simmer until beans are just tender (Time all depends on the freshness of the beans. I’ve seen these cook in 3 hours and also seen them take 5- hours. To reduce cook time, soak beans overnight)
- Slice and add sausage and simmer 30 minutes
- Yield: 12/8oz. servings or 24/4 oz. servings.